Thursday, April 1, 2010

I love being wrong & more spring updates

I'm just writing a quick note today and I'll try to add some picutes tomorrow.

My mom is doing really well and the experiance at saint Joes in st. paul has been 180 degrees from HCMC in mpls. The care, the culture or staff, the facility itself, just a much better experiance all the way around. The tongue graft is taking well and she is recovering slowly but steadily for such a long surgery. They might have her up and into a chair a little this afternoon.
I'm glad that so far I've been wrong and I hope that continues. Thanks so much for all the prayers and well wishes.

Eric is hard at work today building me another big coldframe. The little one has been fun to use and the little seedlings are growing so well in there. Spring has been warm and dry so far but we are supposed to get some wetter weather next week. I'm already putting some seeds in the ground that can handle a little frost if it cools down again.

It's also Eric's birthday, which he likes to be quiet about, so I think we are just having dinner together and maybe a little cake.

I hope you all are well and have a great Easter/Spring Equinox.
Ellen